search engine optimization
What Is Keyword Research?
Keywords are search queries or key phrases that users type into different search engines, which could be anything from a single word or a short phrase to attain the desired information.
Keyword Research, on the other hand, is discovering keywords your target audience searches online. It is one of – if not the most – fundamental SEO practices for researching and discovering popular search words and terms your target audience types into Google and other search engines to obtain information about a particular topic or subject.
It helps you identify the best keywords you should target strategically to rank your content higher on search engine results pages. The ultimate goal is to ensure your content is highly visible on search engines and consistently attracts targeted website visitors.
Our SEO Services
BOOST YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE WITH OUR SERVICES!
- Relevance: Your target keywords must be relevant to your offer and should mimic your audience’s search tendencies. When you optimize your content with relevant keywords, you significantly increase your chances of appearing in search results.
- Search Volume: This measures the number of times a keyword is searched for online. Valuable keywords are searched frequently, generating high traffic to any website that features them in its content.
- Search Intent: You need enriching and informative content on your website that features keywords that align with the user’s search intent. Searcher intent is key for effective SEO and should be one of keyword research’s most prioritized focus areas.
- Value: The best kind of keywords are those which bring value to your target audience and also enrich your content. They should provide maximum value, more than the other existing content on the web, so that your content stands out and ranks higher on search engines.
Your Keyword Research Starts With Us!
The Magician Behind SEO Success
Why Choose SocialSharings for Keyword Research
- Conversion-Focused Approach: We don’t just focus on identifying the right keywords for your content but also on those that drive conversion. We implement a conversion-focused approach in keyword research where our goal is to find those keywords which drive real impact.
- Quality Over Quantity: Keyword research isn’t about discovering the maximum number of keywords to feature in your content. It’s more about finding quality keywords that offer value and relevance and aligns with search engine users’ intent.
- Extensive Research and Analysis: It’s in the name – keyword research calls for extensive research and analysis, and we do that with utmost dedication till we get it right. Successful keyword research may be a tough egg to crack, but that’s what we do best.
Looking to learn more about Keyword Research for your business? Browse our FAQs:
Yes, very much so. The keyword research process has evolved with time and is practiced differently compared to the past, but it still plays a very important role in SEO and digital marketing.
Successful and effective keyword research must incorporate SEO metrics: trends, search volume, relevance, SERP features, search value over time, difficulty, and keyword intent.